A beautifully done animation on how you became you.
See the full video here as I left out some really cool parts.
From 300 or so million down to ONE.
YOU. MADE. IT.
April 19 2014
- good morning william
- good bye william
- hello kfc
- hi david! thanks for letting me in!
- oh, hi jm! we have never worked before, but DAMN, WE GET ALONG SO WELL, YOU’RE SO FUN TO TALK TO
- 23 YEAR OLDS ARE SO FUN TO TALK TO (i’ve realized this since working. eg.// steven, julia….)
- work went sooo well, it was sooo fun!
- hello mum + grandma
- nom shanghai river i fuckin love this place
- wtf willem u wanna bail on me NO
- urhghgbrljfslre i have lost interest in this post; back to studying bio
"I Don’t Love Anyone"by Belle and Sebastian
Designer Drills Holes into Quarters, Turns Them into Rings
Designer Nicholas Heckaman of The Ring Tree meticulously handcrafts detailed rings out of US coins. The Gainesville, Florida-based designer first discovered his skill when he was looking for the perfect ring to propose to his girlfriend with. He managed to create a special engagement ring out of a silver coin with a hammer and “a lot of patience.”